Baby and Children
- Tummy time with your baby – Tummy Time is an important activity to promote a baby's development and should become part of each baby's daily routine.
- Pain in the back – Avoiding back pain in children and teenagers
- Back care for children – Children, like adults can suffer from back pain. School bags and heavy books are a cause for concern for many parents and children.
- Physiotherapy for children – Paediatric Physiotherapists work in many different settings e.g. hospitals, clinics, special schools, primary care teams, educational and developmental centres and the child's own home. Treatment given by the Physiotherapist, is based on an accurate assessment of the child followed by an individual treatment programme.
- Eat smart, Move more!
- Mama eu quero mamar (PT)
- Depois do seu bebe nascer cuide tambem de si (PT)